We’re back and at it again! Chatting about how NOT to judge a TV show by it’s…er…cover (Crazy Ex-Girlfriend), whether or not celebrity obsession has extended to ugly shoes (spoiler alert: don’t read the episode title!), shaming millennial-shaming articles into retreat, and why telling people to follow our passions is just.not.helpful. Don’t miss out on the 1st episode MttM of 2016.
We want to hear from YOU! Tweet to us at #MttMPod and tell us your thoughts about the episode, status updates on your dream following, or about anything, really.
Other ways to listen:
Links from the episode:
- Rachel Bloom’s Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
- Rachel Bloom dancing in her Spanx pre-Golden Globes
- Actually badass sneakers: JBF Customs
- Fashion critic Cathy Horyn tells the truth about Yeezy
- 10 Millennial Myths To Stop Believing by Ally Hickson
- John Hodgman on how we all think we’ll be famous
- You probably know to ask yourself, “What do I want?” Here’s a way better question by Mark Manson