Ways to listen:
Stitcher (streams online)
PodBean (streams online)
We’re back as promised, and we have some adventures to share. Miró shares her experience with the TBTL Tens at their Austin live show (and makes Kath jealous), and Kath gushes about returning to our high school for our ten year reunion (and sharing our friendship “origin story” in the process.) We also talk about bravery, whether it’s following the example of Anne of Green Gables (from the books, not the new Netflix series we aren’t watching) or getting up on a trapeze!
Need a little more inspiration to be bold? Follow the lead of this episode’s BAWOTE: Roxcy Bolton, fierce feminist foremother.
As always, we want to hear from YOU! Tell us your thoughts about the episode, a badass woman we should know about, or about anything, really. Tweet to us with #MttMPod!
Enjoy listening to MttM? You can help others discover our pod by writing a review on iTunes. Thank you, thank you for listening! Lots of Love!
Links from the episode:
- [BAWOTE] Roxcy Bolton
- Roxcy Bolton’s Miami Herald Obit
- TBTL (Too Beautiful To Live) – Podcast hosted by Luke Burbank and Andrew Walsh
- Worst Friends Forever – Podcast
- Emma Willard School 10th Reunion Photos
- Sky Candy – aerial and circus arts studio in Austin
- Jessamyn Stanley – Everybody Yoga
- Anne with an E – Netflix’s adaptation of Anne of Green Gables
- The Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery
Intro Song: Strange Overtones by David Byrne & Brian Eno