Ways to listen:
It’s the 21st episode and MttM can finally drink! So we thought we’d celebrate by drinking while recording, too. Get our tipsy take on the Olympics Opening Ceremony, Pokemon Go, and Cats the Musical.
This episode our BAWOTE (Badass Woman of the Episode) is threefold: Olympians Zahra Nemati from Iran, Syrian refugee Yusra Mardini, and Oksana Chusovitina from Uzbekistan.
As always, we want to hear from YOU! Tweet to us at #MttMPod and tell us your thoughts about the episode, a badass woman we should know about, or about anything, really.
Enjoy listening to MttM? You can help others discover our pod by writing a review on iTunes. Thank you, thank you for listening! Lots of Love!
Links from the episode:
- Matt Lauer calls Gisele an “export” at the Olympics Opening Ceremony
- BAWOTE: Olympian Zahra Nemati of Iran
- BAWOTE: Olympian Yusra Mardini, Syrian refugee
- BAWOTE: Oksana Chusovitina of Uzbekistan
- Cats the Musical (we warned you)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
- Stephen Colbert Explains What Pokémon Go Is, in Case You Were Living Under a Rock That Turned Out to Be a Geodude